I am doubly thrilled. Why you ask?
Firstly , I have an amaaaazing Chocolate Cake recipe to share with all of you. And secondly, I have been awarded The Versatile Blogger Award by the lovely Kiran. I can’t thank you enough for this. It means so much to me! This is my first award and I am glad that you find my blog worth it 🙂
The rules for this award are:
- Display the Award Certificate on your blog.
- Write a post and link back to the blogger who nominated you.
- Nominate 15 other bloggers.
- Inform them of their nomination via comment in their blog.
- Post 7 interesting things about yourself.
So here are seven (not) interesting facts about myself :
- I am a kook 😦
- I am an absolute cleanliness freak that borders towards OCD.
- I live in the moment and do not think before I take a dive which has led me to some uncanny scenarios.
- I am a student pursuing law who one day hopes to own a pâtisserie
- I am very shy and one of the biggest introverts you’ll come across.
- I love gifting special people in my life constantly with the things I bake. I hope someday someone reciprocates that way for me.
- I am an avid traveller.
I would love to pass this award to :
P.S: Recipe will be published soon!
Update: The recipe is now published!